Thursday 29 March 2012

(Rather belated) 100+ Book Challenge reading list



So as I've already said, I am a bad, bad blogger, shamefully neglectful of my little portion of webspace. NO MORE! From now on I promise to be a good blogger and make regular posts, as often as I can.

As my first proper book related post, I'm aware that this should've been posted ages ago, given that I started this challednge in January and it's now nearly April.
I was excited when I started this challenge, mainly because it meant I might actually sit down and read properly for the first time in a while. I'm happy to say that it's working :)

If you're interesting in joining Book Chick City's reading challenge (just one of many) then click the lil icon up top and it'll take you to everything you need to know


Here be my initial list. It will definitely change over the months. As it is, I've read 31 books so far this year - I think maybe 10 of them (if that) are actually on this list.

1. Angel - L.A. Weatherly
2. The Duff - Kody Keplinger
3. Crave - Melissa Darnell
4. Fever - Amy Meredith
5. Betrayal - Amy Meredith
6. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
7. Leaving Paradies - Simone Elkeles
8. Return to Paradies - Simone Elkeles
9. Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
10. Hades - Alexandra Adornetto
11. The Hollow - Jessica Verday
12. My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent
13. Atlantis - David Gibbins
14. My Soul to Save - Rachel Vincent
15. Someone Else's Life - Katie Dale
16. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
17. Elixer - Hilary Duff
18. Percy Jackson & the Last Olympian - Rick Riordan
19. Die For Me - Amy Plum
20. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
21. A Witch in Winter - Ruth Warburton
22. Torn - Cat Clarke
23. Rosebush - Michele Jaffe
24. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter
25. Working Stiff - Rachel Caine
26. Forsaken: The Demon Trapper's Daughter - Jana Oliver
27. I Capture he Castle - Dodie Smith
28. A Great & Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
29. Switched - Amanda Hocking
30. Looking For Alaska - John Green
31. The Angel Experiment - James Patterson
32. The Body Finder - Kimberley Derting
33. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
34. Haunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey
35. Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
36. Angel Fire - L.A. Weatherly
37. The Soloist - Steve Lopez
38. Slumdog Millionaire - Vikas Swarup
39. One Day - David Nichols
40. Fated - Sarah Alderson
41. Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson (re-read)
42. Let the Right One In - John Ajvide Lindqvist
43. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
44. Trainspotting - Irvine Welsh
45. On Beauty - Zadie Smith
46. Oscar Wilde and the Candlelight Murders - Gyles Brandreth
47. The Accidental Time Traveller - Sharon Griffiths
48. I'll Be There For You - Louise Candlish
49. The Almost Moon - Alice Sebold
50. The Child In Time - Ian McKewan
51. Letters From Home - Kristina McMorris
52. Veronika Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
53. Nocturnes - Kazuo Ishiguro
54. Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
55. The Thief Lord - Cornelia Funke
56. Salem Falls - Jodi Picoult
57. Case Histories - Kate Atkinson
58. A Gathering Light - Jennifer Donnelly
59. The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency - Alexander McCall Smith
60. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
61. Matched - Ally Condie
62. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne
63. You Are ext - Katie Lief
64. Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
65. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
66. How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
67. Winter In Madrid - C.J. Samson
68. Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
69. The Woman He Loved Before - Dorothy Koomson
70. Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
71. Catch Me If You Can - Frank W. Abagnale
72. The Princess Bride - William Goldman
73. Person Demons - Lisa Desroshers
74. Things We Knew Were True - Nicci Gerrard
75. You Against Me - Jenny Downham
76. Divergent - Veronica Roth
77. Finding Sky - Joss Stirling
78. Nevermore - Kelly Creagh
79. Strange Angels & Betrayals Omnibus - Lili St. Crow
80. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
81. Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
82. Dark Visions - L.J. Smith
83. Night World Volume One - L.J. Smith
84. The Secret Circle Volume One - L.J. Smith
85. The Vampire Diaries Volume One - L.J. Smith
86. Forget You - Jennifer Echols
87. Private - Kate Brian
88. The Girl With the Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier
89. The Beach - Alex Garland
90. Stray - Rachel Vincent
91. Jane Austen Book Club - Karen Joy Fowler
92. My Name Is Memory - Ann Brashares
93. The Vampire Lestat - Ann Rice
94. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
95. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
96. Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
97. The Descendants - Kaui Hart Hemmings
98. The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks (re-read)
99. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
100. Room - Emma Donoghue

If anyone else is reading/has read/plans to read any of the ones I've listed, I'd love to hear what you think of them, so drop me a comment :)

Nic
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read this blog post! All comments are welcome, so let me know what you think!
Nic
xoxo